By checking “I agree” you agree to the following terms set forth by Wanda’s Little Rescues (WLR).
- I understand that Wanda’s Little Rescues (WLR) is a foster based rescue devoted to rescuing dachshunds and dachshund mixes in need. Because of my intention to aid WLR in its charitable pursuits, I agree to hold WLR, and/or representatives thereof, free and harmless from any loss, damages, injury or death of any person, animal or property caused by the WLR dachshund(s) in my custody.
- I am aware that the WLR dachshund(s) may have undetected illnesses. Further I realize WLR is responsible only for the medical care of the WLR dog(s) and that I, alone, am responsible for any actions taken by the WLR dog(s), once placed in my custody and under my care.
- I understand that the veterinarian, WLR, or representatives thereof, take no responsibility as to the character or disposition of the WLR dog placed in my custody.
- I will contact my WLR representative immediately should the WLR foster dog(s) become lost, stolen, seriously ill, die and/or bite in an aggressive manner. “Contact” shall mean verbal communication between me and my WLR representative and/or a board member thereof, either by telephone or in person.
- I understand that all foster dogs in my care shall remain the property of WLR.
- I certify that I am at least 21 years of age and assume full responsibility for the care and well-being of any dog that I provide foster care to on behalf of WLR. Any misrepresentation of the true facts in this foster home application will invalidate my foster home agreement with WLR and will give WLR the right to immediately reclaim any and all WLR foster dogs in my care.